Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick or Treat

Lastnight we took Jadyn out Trick or Treating. We went to Aunt Lisa's house first and had some home made pizza. We then walked a block over to go trick or treating. We get to the first house. Jadyn gets a WHOLE BIG Crunch bar. Well, of course she did, the guy is running for some kind of county something or other ( I don't really pay attention to that political crap....lol) We go to house 2,3,4.......... The tantrum begins. Jadyn starts tugging at her costume " OFF MOMMY, NO MORE". I thought she would last about 10 houses. She made it to 5.......lol She was having more fun just running, jumping and walking in her costume. She HATED going to people's houses....lol
We came home and Jadyn noticed some kids in our neighborhood. She decides she wants more "nandy". So I get her Jacket back on ( I left her pants on). She made it 2 houses and was tired of it again.
Anyway, she did look extremely cute:See no Evil:Hear no Evil:Speak no Evil:
I was supposed to make some cupcakes for our little pizza party get together before the Big Trick or Treating event. Of course, I didn't get around to it so Jadyn and I made them this morning. We haven't decorated them yet but we baked them. AND this is what happens when you walk away for ONE second and leave your 2 year old in charge of chocolate things.

3 comments:

kaysdee said...

Awwww :)

Dani said...

She is such a doll. I love the costume

Allison xoxo said...

she is the cutest monkey EVER!!!