Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Rag quilts

I am thinking I am going to start making rag quilts. Why?? I have no idea....lol It just sounds fun. My mom is also going to start quilting. I think it will be a very fun thing to learn together. Plus, we will get to spend a lot of time together. It's kind of nice when MY mom, Jadyn and I all hang out together. My mom has 2 sewing machines at her house so when I go up there I can take my project with me. ( I also have my own machine). What about an embroidery machine? They just look fun! I have no idea what I would embroider and I am sure it is just another high tech thing to get on my nerves. I could do it though. It might take me a while but I could do it!! Why exactly is it I want an embroidery machine anyway? They are a lot of money..... but they just look so fun.....lol

Anybody need a quilt??..........

No comments: