Friday, April 17, 2009

Conversations with Jadyn

On the way home this evening Jadyn told me she had TWO Brothers. This started the conversation:
Me: Oh? Who are they?"
Jadyn: "Teppo and Tyson."
Me: "Did you know you actually do have bothers and sisters? They are your Donor siblings. Remember when I told you about you have two mommies and a donor? Well, these kids have the same donor as you."
Jadyn: "Mommy? Remember when you told me if I poop on the potty I could get a Donor Bike?"
Me: Ok, this conversation went well!"

LOL

______________________________________________________________

Some Cute things Jadyn says:

Hot Sudge Funday ( Hot Fudge Sunday )
Hostable ( Hospital )
Brown Milk (Chocolate Milk)

__________________________________________________________

A Song Jadyn was singing in the tub the other day:
"Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Like a diamond in the sky
I want Mom to wash my hair
I don't want to go to school
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Like a Diamond in the Sky"

No comments: