Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Prepare now for the Beijing Olympics.

Learn Chinese in 5 minutes (You MUST read them aloud)
-

English: That's not right! Chinese: Sum Ting Wong

English: Are you harboring a fugitive? Chinese: Hu Yu Hai Ding

English: See me ASAP Chinese: Kum Hia Nao

English: Stupid Man Chinese: Dum Fuk

English: Small Horse Chinese: Tai Ni Po Ni

English: Did you go to the beach? Chinese: Wai Yu So Tan

English: I bumped into a coffee table! Chinese: Ai Bang Mai Fu Kin Ni

English: I think you need a face lift! Chinese: Chin Tu Fat

English: It's very dark in here! Chinese: Wai So Dim

English: I thought you were on a diet! Chinese: Wai Yu Mun Ching

English: This is a tow away zone! Chinese: No Pah King

English: Our meeting is scheduled for next week! Chinese: Wai Yu Kum Nao

English: Staying out of sight Chinese: Lei Ying Lo

English: He's cleaning his automobile Chinese: Wa Shing Ka

English: Your body odour is offensive Chinese: Yu Stin Ki Pu

English: Great Chinese: Fa Kin Su Pa


Disclaimer: I am in no way making fun of the Chinese population. I just thought these were cute!!

No comments: