Thursday, August 14, 2008

The remaining embryo's.......

Didn't make it to freeze. I knew that was going to happen but I was just hoping that just maybe a small miracle might happen so I wouldn't have to do retrieval again if I ever want more. However, I do know if this takes this time around we are DONE! I just can't do this fertility crap anymore. I'm not even sure yet what we are going to do if this IVF round doesn't take. I don't have any more insurance $$$ to cover another round. Maybe we will just be happy with what we have already :-) Sometimes I do wonder if I am crazy for wanting to do the infant stage again....lol I guess time will tell..................................

2 comments:

Sara said...

I'm sorry Chris, I was really rooting for those little guys. Here's hoping and praying that you are already pregnant!!!

Aimee said...

I'm sorry about the embryos. I am praying for success with the ones you transferred though. Hang in there!