This year was pretty uneventful for the most part. Well, compared to most people. So, let me recap what happened in 2008....
*My brother made his way in to prison.
* Our niece, Anna, was born.
* My grandfather passed away.
* My boy, Chipper, left us at 11.5 years old.
* I taught myself how to quilt.
* My photography did extremely well ( let's hope it is even better this year).
* We moved from our apartment we were in for 6 years to a house out in the country.
* Jadyn started to potty train. She is very good at peeing on the potty. Pooping is another story.
* We tried to conceive another baby and failed miserably. So, we gave up. ( This has been a 2 year struggle.
* Sue was diagnosed with Sleep Apnea. We now have that corrected with a C-pap machine.
* I no longer am awakened by Sue snoring. See previous line......
I am sure other exciting and not so exciting events happened but this is the things I can think of at this moment.
I hope you all have a FANTATSTIC New Year. Please if you are going out with friends and decide to tip the bottle..... Get a designated driver. Just think before you drive. You could kill a family in all your stupidness.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!