Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Grow Follicles Grow

I went to the doctor this morning. My biggest follicle is STILL a 17mm. I wish these stupid things would just cooperate already so I can trigger. I will find out tonight if I trigger or go to the doctor ANOTHER day for an U/S. Poor Jadyn is so pooped out from getting up every morning at 6:00 a.m.

Jadyn has found a new book she is in love with. "Everyone Poops". She finds it very fascinating to look at all of the poop in the book.....lol Silly girl. I had to read it to her 3-4 times in a row lastnight.

We are supposed to be going to the Canal Fest parade tonight. Let's just hope the rain holds off until after the parade. We will probably then walk down to the Festival and have some Fair food. I just love Fair food. All the grease and Fat...... YUMMY!!!!!

No comments: