Monday, July 16, 2007

Here we are.....

I guess I have decided to jump on the Blog band wagon. I am Chris. My partner's name is Sue and we have a beautiful daughter, Jadyn. She will be two on July 29th. I guess maybe I should have started this a little sooner? Sue and I are currently TTC our second child as well. I had an appointment this morning and it looks like I will have 4 mature follicles by the time of insemination. Which is GREAT!! I just hope everything works out for us.

Sue works at a local bank here in Buffalo NY. She is a programmer/analyst. I stay at home with Jadyn during the day and I work 2 hours a night 4 nights a week as a Home Health Aide. I also do Infant and Child Photography on my time. I love doing the photography. The kids and babies are so much FUN to work with.

No comments: