Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Consult October 1st with the RE

I have an appointment to go see the RE on October 1st. I had 3 unsuccessful tries with the same donor as Jadyn with two of the tries being on injections. I don't really know what the hell the problem is here. So, since I am out of the same donor as Jadyn I am going to see if maybe I can go back to the way I conceived Jadyn. If that is at all possible. We tried once and I didn't ovulate but I am willing to give it another shot. Something has got to give, right? Which also means.... IF I am trying again I have to go through the whole donor selection process AGAIN! The donor we had picked for Jadyn was just such a perfect match. He was the closest thing to Sue that I could find. So, I have to try to get over that the next donor may not be a "perfect" match to Sue and I. I am sure we will still get another perfect child though :-) I guess we will have to wait and see what October 1st brings us :-)

2 comments:

Aimee said...

It will work out. I just know it. Sending prayers and postive thoughts for October 1st. My pre-op for my Lap is October 8th and surgery is October 24th. I'm so stinking ready to be preggers!

Melissa said...

I will be thinking and praying hard for you! I wish you all the best and know that you will get a perfect little one to Bless your family even more. =)