Friday, May 2, 2008

BFN AGAIN!!!

I took a test tonight. I am 15 DPO. It was a BFN. So, I guess we wait for the witch to show her face. IVF here we come. I just can't imagine what the hell the problem could be. Oh well, IVF is paid for ( except for the drugs and sperm). I still have a vial of sperm at the RE so, I may as well put it to good use......... :-) I am sure the IVF will probably take place around Julyish??? I think we have to do a mock cycle first and a saline ultrasound. I am sure I will find out more in a few days after my STUPID period starts!!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

I'm so sorry, Chris. I have the two things of Gonal to send you. I haven't done it because I wanted you to be pregnant this cycle. I'll work on getting that out via UPS to you this week. Hugs!

Oh and check my blog... I have news over there from this week.

Hope Floats said...

That's such a bummer :(

Jess said...

I am so sorry, Chris.

I had no idea you have a blog, nice to find you. :-)