Monday, May 19, 2008

Doctor Appointment and Quilts

So, I had my "first" appointment for an IVF cycle today. They did a uterus measurement and a mock Egg Tranfer. It wasn't bad at all. It felt like an insemination. However, I am sure the transfer isn't the hard part....lol I also found out that after retrieval I get to give myself shots in the ASS for 2 weeks and if I am preggo it will be more like 6 weeks. BOY, I can't wait....haha!!! I start my Lupron on May 27th. I think I start injections around June 7th. Retrieval is set for the week of June 16th. Let's hope I survive all of this. Especially that huge ASS needle...haha!!

Lately I have been messing around making rag quilts. I don't really know why but it's kinda fun :-) Anyway, Here are some photos of some:


Rag Quilt Burp Pads:

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Those are very cute! How do you make those? I got my pink and brown fabrics from Hobby Lobby.

Aimee said...

I love those quilts. Those rock!!! How the heck do you make those??