Monday, March 17, 2008

Insemination Day!!

About 1/2 hour after I woke up this morning I started getting the dreaded ovulation pains. My ovulation pains really ache sometimes. I got to the RE and they called me in. I was telling the nurse how my surge only lasts a few hours. She asked if I feel ovulation pain. I said as a matter of fact I am 99.99% sure that I am ovulating right now. Sure enough.... I was!! Usually a follicle will be perfectly round and My TWO ( yes I said TWO) were warped looking. They were starting to deflate. I MADE TWO MATURE FOLLICLES!! I can't stand it!! They were measuring a 21mm and a 19mm right at that moment. Both fine and mature!! We let 50 million swimmers go in there with "atleast" 15 million wild and crazy ones :-) So here I am, in the Two Week Wait! Hope I can survive it and come out with positive results :-) Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Congratulations! I'll be crossing my everything for good news in a couple of weeks!

Aimee said...

You know I'm rooting you on from Texas. This cycle really sounds great! I think this is the best cycle yet. Good Luck and many well wishes to you!!! xoxoxo