Thursday, March 27, 2008

Susie Home Maker

So, I got a wild hair today and decided I was going to get my sewing machine out and play with it. Now, mind you, I am not a very crafty person. I generally just sew a straight line if I have to. My mom gave me a burp cloth pattern from when she made burp cloths for Jadyn so I made a few of those. I also made a Taggie out of some material that was left over from the burp clothes my mom made. They were actually receiving blankets I gave my mom to use because we just got way to many from the baby showers. Well, I apparently felt like moving on to bigger and better things. I ended up making Jadyn a pair of pajamas with a matching scrunchie! Now.... I do have to say that the material is upside down on her pants.....ooops....haha!! Regardless, They are still pretty cute!!

The material says "I LOVE MY DOG" all over it. The letter look like different pattern of animal hair. It also has dog faces and bones.

No comments: