Thursday, September 11, 2008

This coming weekend......


We are going to see my brother in Pittsburgh. He is at Laurel Highlands prison. He made some very wrong choices in life while on a alcohol and drug filled period in his life. I hope and pray he is in there deciding to turn his life around. Last year he was in a car accident and went through the windshield he got to take a helicopter ride from the scene. He walked away with just a broken foot and a concussion. That's pretty good for what could have happened. A few days later he slit his wrists pretty deeply. I personally believe and have heard of other stories of people attempting suicide after concussions. Well, if that wasn't enough a while later he decided to steal 4 vehicles in our small hometown. He, of course, got caught. Now he is serving some time. I think he is supposed to get out in March/April of 2009. I am hoping with a new attitude and outlook on life. I hope he gets the help he needs. So, my mom, my nephew ( his son), Jadyn and I are all going to go to Pittsburgh for a night. He can only have visitors until 3:30 p.m. each day so hopefully we can find something fun to do! Like maybe shop???.....lol I also reserved us a room at a hotel with an indoor heated pool! Jadyn and Kyle will LOVE it. Who would have thought going to see someone in prison would be so fun???.......

No comments: