Friday, November 28, 2008

It's really it this time.......

My dog probably won't be with us for much more than a few more days. He has refused to eat anything in the past few days. The last thing he ate was a hamburger from Burger King on Wednesday Night. He will only drink a little bit. He throws up nasty old brown yuck a few times a day. I do believe it is blood that is sitting in his tummy :-( I am really sad but I also don't really want to watch him be sick for much longer. He has been ill for quite some time and it is time for it to end. We are not putting him to sleep.... we are just going to let nature take its course. He is comfortable and is sleeping in my bed 99% of the time. We have him covered with baby blankets. Jadyn and I are at my mom's house for the weekend. He should have a pretty peaceful weekend at home with his other mommy.
I sure will miss him!!!

No comments: