Sunday, November 30, 2008

R.I.P My Boy

Chipper is gone. He passed on Saturday Morning. We buried him today at my mom's house. I don't know what to say. I am sooooooo going to miss him. He was my best friend for 11 years. My companion. My confidant. He always listened. He snuggled me when I was sad and he was happy when I was happy. He was the best dog a person could have ever asked for. I can't believe my time with him is over. It seemed like we were together for a short time but then again it felt like forever. I can't stand the empty feeling I am having. I feel like my right hand is missing. Like a piece of me has been ripped away. I hate it! I hate everything about it. I will miss him so so so very much!!
I Love You Chippy Boy!! Life is going to be rough without you here. Hugs and Smooches my boy!!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I'm so sorry, Chris. If you get a chance, read the poem "rainbow bridge". Love you! xoxoxoox