Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Lazy Day

Today is a cold, wet, yucky day. It feels more like Fall than summer. The good part is, it is supposed to start warming back up tomorrow. I had a fe things to do today so I haven't got to be lazy the entire day, but close ;-) This is what my girls did for a good part of the day today :-) Don't they look cute in their matching pants and shirts????




Sometimes I just love snuggle days like this. It isn't often we all 3 get to be home together most or ALL of the day. It has been a great day so far and another GREAT part of the day is the crockpot is working very hard on making our dinner......hehehe!!!

Lastnight, the girls put on a concert for me. They are just so darn cute together. Of course, I play with Jadyn too but it never gets video taped. I don't think I want to be on video anyway....hahaha!!!



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

1 comment:

S said...

love the videos she's so adorable!