Sunday, October 5, 2008

I'm tired

I am already tired and we haven't even started moving yet. Just the thought of it makes me want to lay down and bang my head on the floor. I HATE moving! Hate it Hate it! I would rather scrub bathroom floors all day long on my hands and knees. I would probably rather cut one of my own fingers off.
I have started going through Jadyn's clothes and sorting out what I absolutely want to keep. Why I even want to keep anything is beyond me. I want to keep all of her first holiday outfits. Plus, there are just some damn cute outfits I LOVED of hers that I just can't see giving away. I am selling a load of her gymboree stuff on ebay. My username is sugarcreekquiltsandcrafts. I am only listing winter stuff right now. I will probably start listing her summer stuff from the past 2 years arounf February. I also have LOTS of Old navy, childrens place, gap etc etc that I am selling on ebay. I still have to take photos of that stuff.
We still have until the end of the month to get out of this apartment but I just don't know where to start. It's crazy!

No comments: