Sunday, October 12, 2008

Psychics


Yesterday our friend, Lisa, had a psychic party at her house. The lady's name was Terrot by Terry. She was a pretty nice lady. Now, I know some people believe they are evil or a waste of money or whatever it is you want to think they are. I do it for pure entertainment purposes. I think it is very entertaining and interesting. She almost right away asked me who "Ricky" or "Richard" is. Richie is a friend of mine who passed when we were teengers. He was 16 and I was 17 when he was taken from the world. We were like brother and sister. Our houses were pretty much in each others backyards. One day after a high school dance Richie went sled riding with a bunch of friends. They were actually sled riding down a road ( which is a very normal thing where we grew up). A toboggan had went down the hill first. Rich and his friend then went down on a saucer sled. Little did they know the toboggan had wrecked. Richie and his buddy hit the sled full force. That was it....... It ruptured Richie's aorta. The end. Just like that he was gone :-( It was a very very very hard time in my life. I had a very hard time with it. I couldn't believe my "brother" was gone. I am still in disbelief sometimes and that was about 15 years ago.
Terry then asked me about my grandpa that just passed. She also knew that Sue and I are relocating. She also pointed out the main road we ae going to be near when we move. So, the question is "Did Terry WOW me?" No, not really. " Do I believe in psychics?" I don't know. " Did I have fun with it?" I did!! I would do it again too!!!!!

No comments: