Saturday, October 4, 2008

Moving, Moving, Moving........

That's what I said. Yes. We are moving. We found a 2 bedroom house for rent out in the country. Well, I don't know if it is country country, but we will be on a few acres of land :-) There are some houses behind us but the guy right behind us has a huge fence up so, we won't see each other anyway...... YAAAYYYYYY!!
I am a little nervous though because we have already established life where we are. We have been here almost 6 years. The house we are moving to is smaller than our apartment but it is much nicer and have I mentioned all of the LAND??? My dogs will have room to play and my kid will have room to play. So, what is better? A small house with a HUGE yard that is all ours? Where my kid can have outside toys all over and nobody will care. Or a larger apartment where my kid barely gets to go outside to play? I'm going for the house!! So, here we go to downsizing. That's not goig to be a simple task....lol Jadyn has enough toys to fill our new little house. I think some of them may discover outdoor living....haha!!

No comments: